Kurumba - In Paradise
Start your day at the Kurumba Spa with the Absolute Spa Ritual, a special treatment designed to be shared. Feel you senses come alive as both of you relax with a wellbeing massage and a radiance facial. Our staff is at your disposal as you wear your traditional Maldivian dress. Ride to a setting created just for the two of you. To beats of Traditional Drums in the background, flower girls escort you to an Altar, where a Judge awaits you. With the Sun, Sea and Sand as your witness read your vows. The Judge presents you with a hand carved Certificate. After cutting the Wedding Cake, the Bride and Groom are escorted by their Butler to a cruise into the sunset. Sip champagne while you watch the Dolphins and the setting sun.
Drop anchor on a Deserted island where our Chef awaits you with a four course dinner specially created for the occasion. Enjoy an evening under the stars as a band plays only for you.
Sail back under the moonlight to your villa, slip into a bath infused with exotic essential oils to stimulate your senses. Your bed, specially decorated in traditional style, awaits
Following morning, wake up to Champagne breakfast for two in bed.
Experience the Magic.
Ceremony arranged as follows:
Begin the day at the Spa with a treatment specially created for the two of you in the early afternoon
Absolute Spa Ritual: Inhale the sounds of nature that merge with our therapist's gentle touch. Wash away the past to reveal the new. The peaceful journey begins with a wellbeing massage to unravel any stress held in the mind or body. From the soles of your feet to the crown chakra, your entire body will be embalmed in aromatic oils and soothing hands.
- You are taken back to your room, where you relax over a light lunch served by your Butler.
- Change into a Traditional Maldivian Sarong provided with our compliments.
- Get picked up from your room and taken to where an enchantingly decorated Altar awaits you.
- Get marched to the Altar amongst the sounds of the Bodu Beru (Traditional Music Troupe).
- Girls in traditional costume will shower petals at your feet to tread on.
- Be greeted by a Judge at the altar and read out the vows. Amidst the Drums in the background of the entire ceremony, he pronounces you Man and Wife - Your butler will be present to capture every moment on Camera.
- A Renewal of Vows certificate, beautifully carved on wood is presented as a memoir.
- The Bride and Groom cut their wedding cake.
- As the Drums beats on, the troupe escorts you to the Jetty where your boat awaits for a Cruise into the sunset.
- Your Butler shall keep you company with Champagne and Canapes.
- The Cruise comes to an end, you drop anchor on an uninhabited island, where a table just for the two of you awaits in a magical setting with a surprise - Compliments Kurumba.
- Pop a bottle of the finest Champagne and enjoy a Barbecue dinner as a Duo plays enchanting melodies for you in person.
- As you return to your Honey Moon Villa, a romantic turndown service awaits you, bringing back memories of your first night together as husband and wife with an Aromatic Bath.
- Wake up to a Champagne breakfast, reliving the night before forever.
- Your Butler Congratulates you and hands over a Framed photograph, a CD with the pictures of the Ceremony and an Album for you to keep your memories forever and bids you farewell.
- Congratulations on being one of the few who get to renew their Vows in Paradise.
- Friends can also be included for the dinner on the uninhabited island Kuda Bandos. They will be taken directly to the island by a separate boat at Dinner time.
- All Entertainment and Catering requests would be charged extra as per actuals.
- Traditional western dresses would have to be carried along by guests.
Price - US$2500