Chaaya Ellaidhoo Wedding
This is no fairy tale. This backdrop is the most amazing looking scene you could ever imagine for a celebration of love - a clear blue sky as marquee and silky white sand as a carpet with shady palms dancing and the breeze and the music of gently lapping waves. Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo offers romance as an experience.
Enjoy a complete wedding ceremony that includes the cake structure and wedding cake, a tropical floral bouquet for the bride, tropical fruit punch for the invitees and even a bottle of Champagne for the toast! And after the ceremony, the couple will be treated to a cruise on a traditional Dhoni, a scrumptious private candlelit dinner on the beach, a Spa treatment and many more exciting services to make the romantic experience a memorable one.
The Wedding Services Experienced at the Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo include the following
The Bride will be provided with a jacket and a wrap-around while the Groom will be provided a long sarong and t-shirt.
- Bottle of Champagne for the toast
- Cake structure and wedding cake
- Tropical floral bouquet for the bride
- Tropical fruit punch for the invitees
- Photo package: 40 - 5'x 7' photographs with album and a photo CD
- Framed photo and a gift from the Management and Staff of Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo
- Cruise on a traditional Dhoni (Maldivian Boat) with champagne
- Upgrade at no extra cost to a ‘Water Bungalow’ on availability, if accommodation is booked in any other category
- Champagne breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding
- Exclusive candlelit dinner with a bottle of sparkling wine served on the Beach
- Spa treatment for the couple
- Framed certificate from Dhonveli Beach & Spa Resort
Fore more information on Ellaidhoo Resort Wedding and Weddings in Maldives including Beach Weddings, email a Maldives Wedding Specialist at weddings@theMaldives.net