Lily Beach Resort & Spa
- Location : Alif Daalu Atoll , No of Rooms : 119
The all-new Lily Beach Resort & Spa officially opened on the 28th of March 2009. Three-Days prior to the promised opening date! This is the first time a resort has opened on time in the last FIVE-YEARS.
Presenting the All-New 'Platinum Plan', a Premium All-Inclusive plan, the first of its kind in the Maldives.
We offer you an opportunity to take off on a Seaplane from the Male’ International Airport to the resort, approximately 25 minutes flying over the mesmerizing world of spectacular islands & unique formation of reefs, infinite memories to last you a lifetime!
The fun never sets at Huvahendhoo... we will strive to enliven your days, enrapture your evenings, and awaken you to a heightened state of well-being...Now Open!
How to Reach : Seaplane (25mins)
Going in sync with the 'fun-filled holiday' concept, Lily Beach will have numerous options to keep you busy day & night...
During the day: An up-to-date gymnasium, a full-fledged water sports centre equipped with non-motorized activities including canoeing, windsurfing, wake boarding, catamaran sailing, and motorized sports such as fun-tube rides and exhilarating banana-boat rides! Also there is a flood-lit tennis court, table tennis, darts, billiards/pool, beach volleyball. Take trips, go island hopping, big game fishing, sunrise fishing, or on a snorkeling safari.
In the Evening: Live music, traditional local music, group games, discos, night fishing, traditional cultural variety shows, and various beach games.
Other facilities include a fully equipped Dive Centre, Sports Complex, Kid's Club as well as two freshwater swimming pools with bars on two different locations; at Vibes and Aqva.
Diving with Ocean Pro
With exceptional dive sites in the area Lily Beach has access to more than 40 dive sites. “Ocean Pro” Dive Centre offer theory & practical lessons (English, German, Japanese and French) by a professional European Team of colleagues with knowledge of the best dive sites and wrecks within the vicinity and afar…
A choice for everyone, beginners to advance, and all courses are conducted by PADI standards. Children 8-11 years can enjoy the Bubble-makers course too…
Kids Club – Turtles, At Huvahendhoo
The resort endeavour to make our youngest clients’ vacation – an absolute delight, Turtles at Huvahendhoo, offers a variety of kids club programs to make their holiday, fun-filled, adventurous & exciting…A creative and experienced team of professionals are on hand to assist with wide choice of activities – both indoors and outdoors.
Premium All-Inclusive Plan
• All Premium brands of Alcohol, Beer & Liqueur. The Spirit our main bar - remains open until the last guest leaves
• Unlimited Cocktails & Signature drinks
• Good variety of fine quality red/white/rosé wines
• Collection of sparkling wines
• Mini-bar Access: Mini-bar will be maintained regular supply of beer, wine, soft drinks, mineral water, and some nic-nacs
• Combination of á la carte and sumptuous buffet breakfast and lunch PLUS fine dining dinner experiences at the main restaurant – Lily Maa
• Mid afternoon snacks with fresh juices & cold towels served at the Bars and Pool areas
• Evening snacks (Maldivian, Indian, hot/cold canapés by the pool with tea/coffee/fresh juices/mineral water)
• One á la carte fine dining dinner experience at our Specialty Restaurant Tamarind once during stay per person.
• Variety of fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, mineral water
• Daily supply of 2 bottles of mineral water in all villas
• Four brands of cigarettes during stay
• Internet access on the entire island including villas
• Snorkeling equipment with fins for every guest
• Visit to an uninhabited island & fishing villages once during stay with snacks, soft drinks and mineral water
• Sunset fishing once during stay (weather permitting)
• Access to sports centre, tennis court, gymnasium, all indoor games, all non-motorised watersports
• Activity day once a week; various games, competitions, treasure hunts
• DJ with disco/live music band thrice a week
• Traditional Maldivian dance performed by locals once a week
• Airport meet and greet on arrival and departure
• Complimentary VIP lounge access at domestic Sea Plane terminal of Maldivian Air Taxi
• Various in-house surprises!
Sunset Water Suites
- No of Rooms : 4
- Room Size : 182 m2
Truly the pride of the resort, these grand water suites offer uncompromising views of the ocean with an amazing private deck, and lagoon access. With a separate sitting area along with 4-poster King Size beds, an oversized day bed, day loungers, 14 sq.mts infinity pool. Fully air-conditioned, ceiling fan, coffee/tea/espresso making facilities, safe, free internet access, CD/DVD player, satellite TV and a 52" LCD flat-screen TV.
Deluxe Water Villas
- No of Rooms : 36
- Room Size : 126 m2
Romantic and very private; with a distance of 15-feet between each villa, these villas are aesthetically appointed with a single piece hand-crafted standalone bathtub with Jacuzzi and an additional 7 sq.mts Jacuzzi pool on the deck offering a fantastic view of the entire lagoon accessible by your private stairs. A combination of natural wood and white marble flooring, a 4 poster king-sized bed, an over-sized day bed,l and 42” LCD flat screen.
- No of Rooms : 16
- Room Size : 90 m2
Spacious self-contained villas, half over the water, are appointed with natural wood flooring and stone flooring in the bathroom, king-sized 4 poster beds, an oversized day bed and 29” LCD flat screen TV. All these villas have direct access to the lagoon from their private decks.